Now. I've decided that I want to keep my posts kinda the same... but kinda different. I'll still post all of the videos, quotes, scriptures, etc. from before, but I think maybe I'll add a little bit more... well, me in them.
I don't want any of them to be too boring or... ya know, preachy... preachy is boring.
So. Let me tell you a little bit more about myself by answering this questionnaire that is 100% random ...
What was your favorite food when you were a child?
- My favorite food always has been... and always will be... tri-tip steak.
What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
- Anything by Coldplay. I just shuffle and listen to Coldplay like, 96% of the time I'm listening to my iPod. My favorite right now is Don't Let It Break Your Heart.
What is one of your favorite quotes?
- Whoever smelt it, dealt it.
What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
- Soccer... and piano.
What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
- Brushing my teeth/retainers. Worst ten minutes of every day.
What is your favorite form of exercise?
- Uhh... soccer.
What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
- time of day: ReAlLy LaTe... (I'm a kinda nocturnal human... I hate going to bed.)
- day of the week: Friday
- month of the year: December. My birthday and Christmas? Uh. yes.
What’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
- walking. It just takes way too long to get places when you walk. I must at least fast-walk!
What is your favorite body part?
- my kneecaps. What would your knees look like without them? (Seriously... that's a strange thought!)
What sound do you love?
- the piano. (When a decent person is playing... haha.)
If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for?
- I would throw a Columbus Day party. That holiday is just too ignored. We would all dress up like pilgrims and eat turkey and pumpkin pie.
If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint?
- A blank wall. It would be easy.
If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
- WHY WOULD I WANT TO STAY THE SAME AGE FOREVER? THAT WOULD BE THE #1 MOST BORING LIFE EVER!
If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently?
- Well. It's not. I take great comfort in that, because the Mayans predicted Dec. 21 as the end of the world... which is my birthday. So that would be a major bummer.
If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
- Jon Schmidt.
If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
- my birth. (Just kidding... that would FREAK me out.)
If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
- I would learn to have a photographic memory. (actually, I heard you can learn that!)
If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be?
- Well, I've been wanting to repaint my room for like, forever, but I'm too lazy to do that, so... maybe redoing my room? Actually, that would be torture. I would be sleeping on the couch for a year!
If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?
- Um.. I would go paragliding, because I'm convinced that you can die doing that.
If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
- Barb B. Cue
If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
- one of the ancient prophets... I would ask them to sign my scriptures.
If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be?
- I would be a bunny. (who can hate a bunny??)
If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be?
- Why do we press the buttons harder when we know the TV remote is dead?
If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
- HARRY POTTER!!!!! (okay, maybe Hermione is a little more realistic, but nobody trumps Harry!)
What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received?
- Best: 4 lbs. of Jelly Bellies from Costco
- Worst: chocolate pancakes. (If you are reading this B, I don't think you will ever live that gift down! haha :) )
Is a picture worth a thousand words? Elaborate.
- that depends. (see below pictures)
|This picture would take two: A CLOCK|
|It would take like, two thousand words to explain|
to you why I am dressed like that in the above
- hmmm... with the reluctant dragon. They'd be great friends.
The best part of waking up is?
- the snooze button.
Okay. This post is getting too long. Check back soon for my new spiritual posts that will be filled with funny personal experiences. (They will usually be relevant... maybe...)
Unless I don't have any good stories. In that case, you are stuck with story-less boring posts.
I just realized I still have to do a Part Two of my General Conference highlights...
I'll do that tomorrow.